May 3, 2016
If you want to improve your client's communication. Simple: make them feel safe! Ask them to be clear, concise and correct! The other smart way to achieve great client communication is to request they write to you.
1. Be friendly with your potential client. (Permanent; No matter what!)
2. Talk about the client, show them you care more about them. (<2 minutes!!)
3. Talk about what they want.
4. Talk about what they want done.
5. Understand why, what, how, when and where they want what...
Our Recent Posts
This book was recommended to me (Lehan Edirisinghe, CEO Cyberspace Command) by IT experts. I strongly recommend this book to those interested in cyber...
Review + Study Notes: Patrick Engebretson -- The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing -- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy (2011)
May 13, 2019
August 18, 2018
Ways to improve client communication
good work habits